How To Grow Seed Paper
Green thumb or all thumbs, you can grow wildflowers
from our seed paper!
Some regions will have better luck with some seeds than othersbut all regions will have a variety that thrives. Follow the tips below, and youll be enjoying beautiful wildflowers in no time!*
When is the best time to plant my seed paper ?
1. Plant the paper outdoors in the cooler months, Autumn through to early spring. Autumn plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in early spring.
How do I plant my seed paper ?
1. Loosen the soil.
2. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
3. Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
4. Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks
5. Practice weed control.
*While perennial seeds dont normally bloom the first year, your annuals will.